I operate multiple domains with a single inbox. I want to send emails as those domains but receive replies all in the same Gmail account.
- Register the domain
- Log into Google Admin
- Manage Domains
Then click “Add a Domain”
- Enter your new domain and the Domain Type “Secondary domain”
- Select TXT verification, follow the instructions
- When thats verified return to your Domains Manager panel
- Click “Activate Gmail”
- Set up MX record, putting your MX records into your DNS server
- Leave that to get checked by Google, this should take a minute or two with a DNS nameserver provider like Cloudflare
- When that’s done you should see status “Verified Gmail activated” next to the domain on the Domain Manager
- Now in Google admin go to Users > Click on your User > on the user editor check “Add Alternative Emails”, type in the prefix eg “sales” and select the domain you just added from the dropdown and click save.
- Go to GMail and log in as that user.
- Click Settings Cog > See all Settings
- Accounts Tab > Send mail as: > Add Another Email Address
- In the yellow popup: Name: the sender name “My Company”, Email Address: “[email protected]” and click Next Step
- Open your inbox again and copy the code from the received email from your Team and paste the code into the yellow popup window. That should be all done.