After arguing with radiopetreniuk a “proper architect” bout conceptual designs of our beach hut rennovation project, I deciced to put concept onto digital paper with Sketchup to help share the vision…
This is hour 5 on Sketchup web (which seems a lot less feature rich that desktop)….
- Figured out some keyboard shortcuts for moving around in 3d Space
- Create items with protrude
- added a few components
- learnt a few things about how to copy and paste items without them appearing on the horizon somewhere.
- rotate items on a specific axis
- move items on a specific axis in 3D space
- Protrude and cut away solid objects
- texture items with different materials
The bad and the ugly
Nice positioning n00bation with some hovering beams.
Was this article helpful?